A Look Inside Banashankari’s Luxury Apartments
July 16th, 2022
The need for luxury is at an all-time high. This is evident from the fact that demand for luxury flats in Bangalore has significantly increased over the past few years. Three critical factors—modern expansion and growth, population growth, and the need for a better and safer environment—are to blame for this. Residential apartments also frequently offer observable advantages that leave you wanting more. Regardless of the economy’s state, some people wish to own luxurious and fancy apartments.
In Bangalore, the demand for luxury apartments is rising as more people seek homes that offer more than just a roof over their heads and a parking spot.
Adarsh Premia Apartments in Banashankari rise to a towering 24 floors, spread across four blocks. They are spread across two phases, Phase I comprising of G to 15th floor and Phase II comprising of 15th to 24th floor. They were designed by one of the top design firms in collaboration with the knowledgeable design studio at Adarsh Developers. These opulently large residences range from 2050 square feet to 3720 square feet.
Why go for these apartments in Banashankari?
Adarsh Premia apartments are a lifestyle offering from Adarsh Developers, Bengaluru’s top developers, with some of the finest amenities, plenty of open space, and lovely landscape design. Adarsh has established an outstanding reputation for itself in the development of iconic residential and commercial complexes for two and a half decades. Adarsh developers have exquisitely furnished these apartments with all the needs you may have.
Few people aware of the subtleties of exquisite living can enjoy a life of refined luxury in the vast mansions of 3 and 4 BHK types.
With life-improving facilities, the dwellings are well-defined and understated. The apartments at Adarsh Premia are conveniently situated in the second phase of Banashankari, adjacent to hospitals, schools, colleges, and the impending Metro.
- Shopping Avenues: Megamart, Big Bazaar, Banashankari BDA Complex, Jayanagar BDA Complex, Gopalan Mall, and Bangalore Central.
- Hospitals: Fortis, Apollo & Manipal Cure and Care.
- Metro: Banashankari Metro Station.
Amenities make a property more desirable and add to the residents’ pleasure and enjoyment.
- Imported marble in living and dining areas of all apartments
- Imported marble in family rooms for unit type 4 A
- Engineered wooden flooring in all bedrooms
- Imported marble and marble dado in pooja for 1.2 m height (wherever applicable)
- Vitrified tiles in kitchen
- Ceramic tiles in balconies and utility area
- Imported marble/granite in the ground floor lift lobbies and vitrified tiles in all other floor lift lobbies
- Ceramic tiles dado for all toilets
- Ceramic tiles dado for 1.5m height in the powder room
- Glass shower partition in all toilets of 4 Bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments except domestic help’s toilet & Powder room
- Single-lever shower mixer in all showers and single lever mixer in all washbasins except domestic help’s toilet
- Engineered door frames and shutters for all main, bedroom, kitchen, and toilet doors
- UPVC sliding doors for living room to balcony and bedroom to balcony doors
- Granite platform with stainless steel sink of single bowl and vegetable bowl with drainboard
- Ceramic tiles dado for 0.6m height above platform
- CP fittings in all toilets
- PVC drainage & stormwater pipes
- One TV point in living and all bedrooms of all flats & family of Unit “Type 4A”
- Geyser in all toilets except for domestic help’s room & Powder room
- Exhaust fans in all toilets
- 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments will be provided with power supply of 7 kW and 10 kW respectively
- Full power backup for each apartment
- Fibre to the home (data and voice)
- Boom barriers for controlled
For any more information regarding apartments in Banashankari, contact us via phone at +91 62649 21355, or via email at email@example.com or fill in the inquiry form to request a call-back.